Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Ear!


Woof! It's been very cold here in good ol' Mass. But us Newfies love the cold, mom and dad sure don't. Especially when I have to go potty every 2 hours. Last night mom went to pick up her sister, my Auntie Al from the airport. Poor Auntie got stuck in the snow storm and had to be re-routed! She finally got here but then mom had to go to work, but came home right in time to ring in the New Ear with me, her favorite big ball of joy. I was such a good boy last night, got lots of treats, tummy rubs from Auntie, and I didn't make a peep throughout the night in my crate! *pat on back with paw* Today I woke up and mom took me out for a walk, I was such a good boy. I didn't even try to run away, I stayed by mom on my leash the whole time and I'm almost 14 weeks! Then mom and I went out and played in the snow, then she shoveled and I sat and watched.
Now it's nap time!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Koda,
    You are a very cute puppy!!...yes your right my raingear is a bit tight...but mom thinks it will help with the snowballs that get stuck to me...do you have that problem?
    It sounds like you have a pretty good life Koda, please to meet you!
    Gizmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Koda,
    my gosh, you really are a sweety, aren't you? My mum loves your picture and your description of your life. Welcome to the blogosphere (or dogosphere, for that matter)! We wish you a very happy and healthy new year! How did you like your first New Year's Eve?

    Miriam and Habca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet you! You'll get lots of treats and hugs when you come visit next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to have all that snow! We want you to really enjoy it for us, okay, because we've got nuttin!

    Licks,

    Nooks and Pooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Koda,

    We wish we had some of your snow. Good luck blogging we tried but our paws are too big for the keyboard and out typing looks a little likkljsdskjbcv.kjjk.j.lkl funny. Make sure your parents get you a playmate. Newfs are like potato chips...you can't have just one!

    Licks and snuggles

    The Fuzznuggetz

    ReplyDelete