Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dog Park Sunday!

Koda here! Mom and Dad took me to the dog park today and I got to play with tons of dogs. I felt like Lindsay Lohan during her anorexic stage because Mom was the WORST paparazzi ever!!!!! Needless to say, she did snap some really handsome shots of me. Here is my awesome day with my parents.
Me and my girlfriend Tara

We totally dig eachother

Cider and me rough housing

Showing his teeth...but he was just playing

me and my Mom posing for a picture

Sniffing around looking for Dad

na na na...the big bad dog!

Mom says I'm looking really mature

I love munching on sticks!!

Mom says it's okay because I'm teething

Dad giving me hugs because I was getting tired

Moi

Oh lookie! another stick!

Giving Dad the "I don't wanna go home" look

My handsome side profile

They were right...I was too tired to keep playing. This is me before lights out!

Licks,
Koda Bear

1 comment:

  1. Wrooo wrooo Koda Bear!
    Looks like you had a fun-tastic day!!!
    You and your mom look great together.
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete