Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life is Good

Mom had today off and we spent the whole day together. It started by me barking and whining at her so she ccouldn't sleep in past 7:30 so she can spend every waking moment with moi! After we both ate we went to the park where I got to go swimming and see my friends, then I came home for a long nap...those are the best. It was 90 degrees out today so Mom had me inside most of the day (unless I had to potty) and she had the air condition blasting inside so I wouldn't be hot. She sure is good to me! Then after we ate dinner she took me out for some ice cream, again! Two weeks in a row, arrroooooo! But of course I couldn't have my own, Mom and I shared a small bowl- *not the same spoon of course* I'm one lucky pup!

After a long day, I'm off to do what I do best...

Until next time,
Koda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Koda! Isn't the sleep after a good day of swimming topped off with ice cream simply the best? Glad you had such a great day and may I add that you are as handsome as ever?

    Woofs and sleepy slobbers,
    Chester

    ReplyDelete