Monday, May 11, 2009

I got to go to New York!


Raaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr



Hhhmmmmmmmfffffffff


Aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhh


Mom and me


Happy Beach face!


Chasing after the duckies


Me and mom walking down the beach


Carrying a HUUUUUGE log because I'm wicked awesome


Loving the cold water!

Me and Dad

Hello friends! Sorry I've been MIA...I've been busy being a young, handsome Newf. Mom and Dad took me to New York because their friends were getting married and they didn't want me to be by myself at home. I didn't get to hang out with Mom and Dad the WHOLE time so I had to stay in the hotel by myself for a few hours. But they totally made up for not spoiling me every 5 minutes by taking me to the beach...my very first time! It was totally cool! The water was nice and cool, I got to chase some ducks, and Mom and Dad says I'm a great swimmer! Here are some pics from my trip above...

Time for bed!

Licks,
Koda

3 comments:

  1. Wrooo wrooo Koda,
    We've missed you!!!
    Isn't the beach the greatest place in the world??? Our fave beaches are on the Oregon Coast...
    You are getting bigger and more handsome all the time...

    Hugs and Rubs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Koda,
    Wow New York, my mom has always wanted to go to New York, but its a long drive for us. She says she would have to fly which leaves me out of the picture, soooo, I guess she's not going. But thanks for posting those pictures and I'm so glad you had a good time. Hotels are the best dontcha think?
    Gizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're getting ready for a trip to the beach too! Thank goodness for summer in Maine!

    www.twonewfs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete