Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finally a nice day



So the weather has been c-r-a-p-p-y here! So last weekend it finally was sunny with no rain or yuck and Mom and Dad took me to do my all time favorite things: swimming! They love me so much. Dad took his gatorade container and we played fetch because I'm such a good swimmer, even if the water was kind of chilly. But us Newfies can withstand the cold weather because we're the coolest (no pun intended) dogs ever! Here I am, a male model, posing for the paparazzi (my Mom).

Peace out!,
Koda Bear

1 comment:

  1. I want to come and play with you in the water! You take such nice pics! Are you dressing up for Halloween? I can hardly wait for the trick or treaters to come to our house. Remember -- don't be scared -- they are just pretend!

    ReplyDelete