Saturday, February 13, 2010

We're baaaaaack!

Koda here! I'm finally back home. Actually, we've been back for 4 days but Mom and Dad have been busy, well Mom only worked 2 days this week so she's been just plain lazy and not updating my life! Well, Pittsburgh was fun. I had fun with Grandpa, Auntie and Uncle Bill. I even got to play with Yo Yo. I didn't see Mom or Dad for 2 weeks! That's like YEARS in doggie time! I was so excited when Grandpa took me in the van one night, I was like half asleep and he woke me up and put me in the van. I'm like Grandpa, don't you think it's a bit late to be going for late night joy rides? Well, to my surprise, we picked up Mom and Dad from the airport! They had just gotten back from Taiwan. It was SO good to see them and they were super happy to see moi. I mean, who wouldn't? Then that week, they did this thing called "marriage" and I guess it's when Mom and Dad are officially Mom and Dad. Weird, I will never understand that stuff. But the 3 of us drove back this past Monday and I'm pretty much back to normal. Mom took some pictures of me today. Here they are!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are back.Happy Valentine's Day. Much Love. Woof Soon....Keep the pix coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mom and Dad!
    We know you were happy to get them home!
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete